Thursday, February 25, 2010

You deserve this.

Don't feel bad for indulging yourself. Two posts...within two days! If Santa were real, he would be so totally jealous of me now, since you just received the two best gifts ever, and it's not even Christmas. I can just imagine him shaking his merry little sausage-finger fist at me in jolly rage, as he sends Rudolph to take a dump on my deck.

Ahhh, it already feels like December again in here, instead of stupid March.

Here's a little tidbit that I've been meaning to share for a while. A Where the Wild Things Are tribute... fabric stitched on canvas.



So adorable, and yet... so sexy. This might possibly go up for sale soon, or be included as a magical FREE givaway if someone... anyone.... will buy one of the awesome and lonely shirts I have for sale on Etsy. BUT, if that happens you will only know about it on this blog, so go tell all your friends to come here and then hit them in the head with a lamp so they forgot why they came.

See how we both benefit? Good.

Until next time...

PBS

No comments:

Post a Comment