Thursday, April 15, 2010

Holy cow...

There are so many excellent things happening right now that I can no longer shield you from the super rainbow waves of greatness.

Which is good, since I've been majorly out of commission for almost a week with a terrible case of hives.

"OMG fella! How did you get hives?"

I'm glad you asked, semi-loyal reader. Mainly because my apartment complex has the most terrible water in the world.

Imagine an airplane full of dog crap and gasoline crashed into a factory that makes pennies and glue. Now imagine that factory was next to some sort of bog or swamp. Now imagine the wreckage from the plane-factory crash fell into the bog. Now imagine it rained a lot and the bog became a lake. Now imagine they put some pipes in the lake and pumped the penny-gas dog-poo water into a giant tank and mailed it to my apartment complex.

That's basically how I got hives.

BUT, I'm all un-itchy now and ready to get back to squeezing out some quality!

Here's a new Facebook addition:


There are a few new projects I'm cranking out, but we'll save those till tomorrow. And by tomorrow I mean "whenever this blog gets updated next".

In other news:
The first Mountain Man tee EVER sold like two days ago! It was bought by our new best friend, Olivia.

Yes, I know that's a picture of Chuck Norris, but that's exactly how bad-a Olivia's lucky friend is going to be wearing that sweet manly shirt.

You can still get your own Mountain Man tee RIGHT NOW at the paperbeatsscissors Etsy shop.
RIGHT OVER THERE →

Last but not least paperbeatsscissors has a new tee up on Threadless, so get your patootie over there and score it!
Shapes - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Until next time!

PBS

No comments:

Post a Comment