Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exercise, slacking, exercise

No posts, then, today, a post. It's a good month.

So, since I've been busy with much website building, I've had to slim and trim my art production slightly. I'm taking the time to start a (hopefully) ongoing exercise called Two Random Words. I know what you're thinking... what could this POSSIBLY be about?

Well, it's simple. Two words. One sketch. NO EXCUSES.

I jest. If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that it is full of delicious, meaty excuses. And I'm sure there will be many more. Especially since the idea here is to create one sketch EVERY DAY. HOLY CRAP. I'm already feeling sleepy and getting a strong urge to go watch the X-Files for 4 hours. I guess I'll just have to use this blog to keep me accountable...

Man, I'm on a roll today.

Here are the past two days of Two Random Words, since I couldn't be bothered to post anything yesterday.

CORN STABILITY



CUT INDICATING



Until next time...

¡Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment