Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I hope you're hungry...

Because there's real, actual news in this post. Delicious, piping hot news baked fresh for you to chew up with your eyeball-teeth and swallow down to the stomach of your brain. I know you've been worried about your figure, so this post is also full of nutritious vitamins. Not that I think you need to diet, because I'll love you even if your brain gets love handles and has to buy slightly larger pants. I got with you for your sexy brain personality, not your sexy brain body, and I hope you understand that.

Anyway, the excellent news is... THE NEW VEIL ARMS SITE HAS LAUNCHED!

Easy... chew slowly. I don't want you to gag on how awesome that news is and force me to give you some sort of virtual Heimlich maneuver.

That's right, my good buddies over at veilarms.com asked me to redesign their site, and it is now sleeker, sexier and more confident than it has ever been. It was only launched yesterday, and it already asked out three girls and started dressing more professionally.

Scamper over there now and check it out, and while you're over there, don't forget to check out Veil Arms' almost frighteningly long list of things they do awesomely, not the least of which is printing the extra-great Mountain Man Tee! (Which you can buy right over there →)

Ok, that's enough news for today, chubby.

Until next time...

PBS

1 comment:

  1. YES! So stinking awesome Chris! You are a talented fellow!

    ReplyDelete