Monday, March 21, 2011

Kind of forgot this was here...

Sorry about that.

Here's the Paperbeatsscissors recipe for failure:


  • 1 Part loading all of my sexy art into my equally sexy Deviantart


  • 2 Parts general laziness


  • ½ Part working on new projects


  • 3 Parts accidentally getting addicted to Breaking Bad and watching 8 episodes in a row



You can see how equally sexy and non-sexy that is. On one hand, I am awesome, and I'm always up to some rapscillatory shenanigans. On the other hand you, my semi-faithful readers are deprived of the cocaine-laced eye candy you so desperately need a taste of.

So, as a reward for not being a traitor, here are the rest of my Starfox wallpapers that I SAVED for you.

Art dump! Woo!


Highslide JS


Get the "Falco In Space" wallpaper here.



Highslide JS


Get the "Time For Payback" wallpaper here.



Highslide JS


Get the "Slippy In Space" wallpaper here.



Highslide JS


Get the "Get This Guy Off Me" wallpaper here.



Highslide JS


Get the "Peppy In Space" wallpaper here.



Highslide JS


Get the "Barrel Roll" wallpaper here.


Woo! Feeling better? I might have to wipe twice, nay, three times after that art dump. A giant pile of steaming art crap, just for you. Only that crap is made of gold, wrapped in diamonds, and it just did your taxes for you.

You're welcome.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment