Saturday, April 9, 2011

Treats!

Ok, so I was gone again, but this time I have an actual real reason, and not a completely awesome fake reason.

I've been in London for the past week and a half, and it was awesome. Naturally, I blended in seamlessly. Respect.

BUT since I've been gone for so long, here are three wallpapers that have already been available on my website for a long time! Old gifts! Yes! You might not feel special, but you can't be angry. Mostly because if you had just been a little more self-motivated, you could have had these already. I hope you learned your lesson.

Pokémon!


Highslide JS


Get the "Charmander Starter" wallpaper here.



Highslide JS


Get the "Bulbasaur Starter" wallpaper here.



Highslide JS


Get the "Squirtle Starter" wallpaper here.


Catch them all. HA.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment