Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blogsclusive: Blue Bomber Desktop!

I went through all the trouble to make this Megaman wallpaper, and now I don't even like it that much.

POOPY! PEE-PEE! POTTY-DOO-DOO!

Here's a secret tip: At Paperbeatsscissors, we don't waste bad artwork. We replace the word "bad" with the word "exclusive". See? You already feel better! You're not sadly picking up half-chewed scraps from the mighty table of my brain - you're getting something special... look, I even carved your name in it! Yeah, well, it's on the back. It doesn't matter anyway. What does matter is, I made it for you. I made it for you while I was composing sonnets in my head about how sexy you are... or at least how sexy I wish you were. Something like this:

Beautiful blabbering babcock,
I bestow on you this bodaciously badnificent bauble:
Bask in it's bonerocity
And begone

Oh man... Like a shining unicorn tear.


Highslide JS


Get the "Blue Bomber" wallpaper here.


Until next time...

¡Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment