Saturday, April 30, 2011

One more thing for you to not care about

Hey guess what, ungrateful people. I got a Tumblr.

For two reasons:

One - Apparently, some people can't be bothered to mosey on over to Blogger and care about important things like baby dolphins and world peace. I know it's not the right thing to do, but I'm catering to their laziness. I'm hoping my motherly love will help them see the error of their ways... or at least that my motherly look of soft tenderness and disappointment will guilt them into paying attention to me.

Two - Rather than posting a pixel art every three seconds, the Tumblr will be PIXEL EXCLUSIVE. I guess I'm just too prolific to have room for my barrels of mage-like art on one blog.

SO, there is a NEW pixel art over there right now. Yes! Right now! It's there! Go look at it!

TUMBLRRRRR

Until next time...

¡Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment