Tuesday, May 3, 2011

White Stripes, other things

Hey! There's another stupid pixel art on TUMBLR. I can't remember who told me about it..... oh wait, yes I can... Bruce "The Batman" Wayne. Maybe you've heard of him.



Ok, it's kind of hard to tell in that picture, but his lips are saying "Go to TUMBLRRRR and look at sexy pixel art."

Yeah Batman. Now I know why you're the world's greatest detective.

BONUS:
Haha, I tricked you! You were all, "The title of this post was very misleading, as it is less about white stripes of any kind, and more about Batman and terrible pixel art." Hey, guess what over-the-shoulder reading mom? Sometimes people like a little suspense. Maybe you need to learn a little patience.


Highslide JS


Get the "White Stripes" wallpaper here.


Until next time...

¡Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment