Monday, May 2, 2011

Rarities, oddities, afternoon teas

Happy 70th post! Oh, wait, you weren't celebrating? Well, that's why we're not friends anymore.

Completely unrelated to the celebration I was having BY MYSELF, here are a few new art pieces based around the idea of a robot manatee.

"That's the best idea you've ever had!!! I am in love with you, and, also, I feel the strong urge to give you large piles of money!"

You're only saying that because you can't see all the nearly one billion and twelve OTHER brilliant ideas that I have chilling together in a hot tub in my brain right now... and because sometimes you say things that I think we all know aren't true. It's time to get help. We all went along with it when you said that one penguin at the zoo was staring at you with "weird" eyes because we felt sorry for you, and also because it was funny. Even though your social disorders are kind of funny, it's time to stop the lies.

Try looking at this truthful manatee art.



I couldn't decide between two styles, so here is a BONUS wallpaper featuring a more different robot manatee.


Highslide JS


Get the "Megamanatee" wallpaper here.


Yeah baby.

Until next time...

¡Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment