Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Aim for failure, so you can always succeed!

That's our new motto at paperbeatsscissors, especially in the blog department.

I haven't done any music recordings yet, but I promise I'll have one by the end of the week. Even if it's terrible! In fact, just to be safe, I promise a terrible recording by the end of the week.

There I go, setting myself up for success again. Man, I'm good.

The truth is, my fingers have been busy doing other things. No, not that, just coding the bejebus out of a online lookbook for a top secret client! That, and catching up on Lost... which I am still watching for the same reason I watch a spider drown when I flush it down the toilet. I just want to make sure it's dead.

But, anyway... top secret client. They'll be revealed in a few days, but until then I'll be venturing into some unknown territory... Facebook Apps. So be on the lookout for the paperbeatsscissors App that I'll be developing over the next few weeks.

Until next time!

PBS

No comments:

Post a Comment