Monday, March 15, 2010

Putting the BEATS in paperbeatsscissors.

Because excellence never sleeps! And neither do I anymore.

So when I'm not busy working on my top secret web design project, I've been trying to get back into recording some music. My ultimate goal is to become a one man band. Not only will that free up my schedule a lot, but the chicks are great.

The first tune finished is a cover of The Postal Service(RESPECT)'s Such Great Heights. All the instruments are played by yours truly, minus the drum track and scratch pad. The instruments used are: Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, ukulele, bass, washbin drum, harmonica, and a whole lot of lovin'. Check it out...

Such Great Heights (Lost in Space Remix)


That can whet your musical palette until I can get some original stuff up here AND hopefully some new art soon.

Until next time!

PBS

1 comment: