Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just another day...

That I don't have superpowers.

Seriously, what's up with that? I'm as good a candidate as any. My only caution is that I would have to settle for being a Peter Parker sort of superhero instead of a Bruce "The Batman" Wayne type of super hero... AKA, a freak accident sort of superhero. I mean, if I had a million dollars, I'd already have a pair of nunchucks and a jetpack, and I would be custom ordering my understated yet powerful costume as we speak.

I just feel like, if you're not going to be a superhero, then why are you a millionaire? If the government were to develop some kind of system where they take money from millionaires and redistribute it to other incredibly good looking people with below average income so they can become superheros... I'd vote for that.

Are you listening, government?

Yes... of course you are. You're always listening.

My blog-to-art segues are sort of lacking, so here's a sketch of the Joker.



There's going to be some more free stuff on here real soon. I promise.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment