Friday, February 4, 2011

In the future...

In a world where there are still people that believe that every email they receive comes from a real person, I have no choice but to believe that the world will eventually be ruled by computers. When this finally happens, I will be very happy. Mainly because a computer will never call me to ask how to use itself.

I know you think you're being "helpful" by calling, but the page refresh button is a valuable resource that should not be underestimated. For those of you who use the computer, but refuse to learn from it, there are guidelines for when and how you're allowed to bother the rest of us. Since most of you seem to be a bit hazy on the rules, I've made a handy flowchart for you:



Educate yourself.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment